BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, 2 July 2008

I finally created my blog!!!

I'm not so sure how long this blog is going to last...just giving it a shot..not because that everybody is blogging nowadays..just being thousand miles away from my beloved home motivates me to write...
Plus, Josh..my colleague has always nag us about having a blog..so that we can share stories of each other's life...well for sure, there's a lot of stories to share lately..kan, Josh?
I'll update my blog with better stories (I hope) & pictures later..gotta go now..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bagus.........
blog akak yg hampir ter'kubur'tuh
azahmn@blogspot.com
baru sempat edit yg ada jer..entry kat cni xdpt buat pon lg..hehe

[danial][ma] said...

hej! puan tod...welkome to the blogsphere and wish you the best in cambridge stint...and it's already july, summer time and i don't think it's cold but hope you will acclimatize soon...